Why Attend EnergyBiz Leadership Forum?
Join your peers to address critical issues facing utilities and formulate your own vision for success.
Amid all the turmoil facing the power industry, forward-thinking executives and thought leaders are adopting new philosophies and strategies to advance their organizations. The 2013 EnergyBiz Leadership Forum is your chance to meet these innovators and your industry peers face-to-face to:
- Hear from prominent utility speakers and formative thinkers about the state of the industry and what to expect in the near and long term
- Identify and debate new ideas, perspectives and approaches for navigating risk and identifying opportunities
- Participate in conversations that can set the agenda for the future of the industry
- Network with industry luminaries and executives to create lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
With relevant and timely session discussions planned, this year’s EnergyBiz Leadership Forum provides utility C-level executives, vice presidents and directors with an exclusive look on how to:
- Manage risk and protect your interests based on the transforming regulatory landscape and looming policy decisions
- Implement analytics to make sense of the deluge of customer and systems data pouring into your organization
- Build innovation and flexibility into the conservative, legacy-minded culture of today’s energy company
- Finance operations and make capital improvements (including renewables) in the face of uncertain financial markets and government subsidies
- Prepare for agile new competitors and value-minded customers who will potentially change the competitive landscape and transform the power industry
In addition, the conference agenda includes important networking time to help you build relationships with your peers across the country.